Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Words of caution
- Berth space is at a premium. Do not occupy any empty berth or mooring ball even briefly, without the express permission of the harbormaster.
- Portions of the waterfront can be subject to strong, blustery wind gusts, especially when it is foggy (indicated by strong wind symbols on the map). Secure your boat accordingly.
- Areas west of the channel and north of the ferry landing are very shallow with few exceptions, so read the chart before you anchor.
- The mooring buoys in front of the Sausalito Yacht Club are generally free, but you may be asked to vacate if there is a Club event.
- If you anchor too close to the ferry landing you may be in for a lot of noise and prop wash.