Skip to main content

File a Claim by Mail or Online

“I have suffered personal injury or property damage which I believe was caused by the RBRA or one of its staff. How do I go about collecting for my damages?

Claims for money are made by submitting a claim form to the Richardson’s Bay Regional Agency, located at the Marin County Civic Center, 3501 Civic Center Drive, Room 308, San Rafael, CA 94903.

The law regarding claims against public entities is complex and has relatively short deadlines. You should seek the services of an attorney for your own protection and you should present your claim without delay. [Government Code section 900, et seq.].

RBRA Claim Form
There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.
Join our mailing list